Take the guess work out of your domain purchase, let us help choose, purchase and maintain your precious domain name.
- Domain names can be any length between 3 and 67 characters and are not case sensitive.
- You can use hyphens to make domain names easier to read, e.g. www.pit-bitz.com
- If your preferred domain name has already been registered, a domain name search tool can provide alternatives for you to consider.
- It is sometimes a good idea to register similar domains. For example, if you’ve already registered a .co.uk domain you could also consider registering a .com and/or .eu domains to ensure that no one else takes them.
- You could also consider registering domain names with common spelling errors or typos to capture as large an audience as possible.
- You don’t need a separate website for each domain name that you register because several domain names can easily be forwarded to the same website.
Choosing the right domain for you
Different domain extensions are used for different circumstances. For example, if your website or business is aimed at a UK audience, it makes sense to choose .co.uk or .uk.
If you want your website to reach an international audience, you should consider registering your domain name in formats such as .eu and .com.